Astra Safety offers online procurement of Branded Safety Signage to the Construction Industry.
DEDICATED ONLINEORDERING SYSTEM
Our dedicated online ordering system is simple to use and allows you to place orders online for all of your branded Safety Signage.
Pre-agreed rates and compliant branded signage is viewable from a password-protected portal, which can be viewed on a wide range of devices.
For further information, contact our Safety Team or fill in our contact form.
We can supply a fully bespoke library of signs all branded with the correct Company design guidelines, from initial talk though and advice – fully designed and signed off artworks to real time online ordering and invoicing, less paperwork each way.
We are complicit in our accreditation to each industry whether it may construction, civils, rail, (CHAS, Achilles, Safe Contractor and Construction line).
Try out a demo of our bespoke ordering portal today:
- Visit our demo site below
- Create an account for your site by going to top left REGISTER
- Click on items required and add to bag
- Checkout – Input site address, if ordering name plaques add the names in the “Additional Information” box, tick billing info as same as delivery address and input PO number as POXXXXXX/34XX
- Click MAKE PAYMENT OFFLINE – This will confirm order and generate invoice to be sent to accounts
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
ON SITESAFETY SIGN AUDIT
Under the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 (MHSWR), employers are required to:
- Identify what could cause injury or illness in your business (hazards).
- Decide how likely it is that someone could be harmed and how seriously (the risk).
- Take action to eliminate the hazard, or if this is not possible, to control the risk.
The Health and Safety (Safety Signs and Signals) Regulations 1996 (HSSSR) require employers to ensure that safety signs are provided (or are in place) and maintained in circumstances where there is a significant risk to health and safety that has not been removed or controlled by other methods. This is appropriate where the use of a sign can further reduce the risk.
We are currently providing a full consultancy service with regards to current COVID-19 signage requirements where bespoke signage for various industry sectors is required.
Our range of signage safety consultancy also includes Workplace Risk Management / Fire Risk Assessment / Construction site safety.
Astra will provide a competent health and safety consultant to carry out a desktop study to review and formulate a strategy.
We will identify the type and nature of signage across sites in relation to client risk assessments. We will review risk assessments including COVID-19 risk assessments, corporate messaging requirements and client branding with regards to overall signage strategy.
Following the provision of the desktop study, site survey visits would be carried out with the following objectives:
- Determine and demarcate locations of required signage to main entrances, workspaces and common transit areas.
- Assist the client to establish occupancy limits and signage requirements to working areas with regards to social distancing guidance.
- Provide advice on signage strategy for compliance with government and HSE guidance such as COVID-19 return to work practices / Workplace Risk Management / Fire Risk Assessment / Construction site safety.
Following site survey works Astra will provide a full signage specification and layout drawing documents for individual sites for agreement with the client.
For additional and ongoing going signage, Astra are able to set up unique client portals for the re-ordering and timely delivery of signage.
Astra is able to provide a dedicated team for the provision of signage manufacture based on agreed specifications.
Astra will provide a dedicated project manager for your Installation.
We will handle site supervision and operatives to ensure signage is installed to agreed specifications.
Astra Signs are proud to be accredited to ISO_14001. We put a high emphasis on environmental issues throughout our business, including materials, and our manufacturing processes, transportation and packaging.
We are continually investing in new environmentally-friendly equipment and technologies that minimise our environmental impact.
And have recently added several new printable materials to our range that will further reduce our Carbon footprint.