The Astra Signs team was recently excited to supply the signage for Ultimate Fighting Championship event UFC 204, held in Manchester on 8 October 2016.
As the approved supplier for both fight venue Manchester Arena and linked weigh-in venue Manchester Central, we worked with creative branding agency Shoot The Moon to produce a range of large-format event signage
Our service included:
- Identifying the best positions for branding at both venues
- Meeting with the branding agency on-site
- Providing templates for the branding agency’s creation of artwork
- Manufacturing of all signage products
- Fast signage installation and removal of all products over the weekend of the event
All requirements involved large-format print production – totaling approximately 250sqm – with materials including PVC, removable window vinyl, self-adhesive wall fabric and foam PVC.
As the parent company of UFC, our client Zuffa UK was ultimately responsible for the mixed martial arts event, which saw a clash between current UFC middleweight champion Michael Bisping and former Pride middleweight champion Dan Henderson.
To discover more about our large-format printing services and experience with high-profile event branding, get in touch with Astra’s specialists for a chat.